Disclaimer & Warranty - Memberships
Please read this disclaimer carefully before using our aesthetic training site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this disclaimer. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the site.
- The content provided on this site is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. The site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition. Always consult a qualified professional or healthcare provider for personalized advice and treatment options.
- We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this site. However, we make no warranties or representations, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- The site may contain links to third-party websites for additional information or resources. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify endorsement or recommendation of the content on those sites. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites, and we are not responsible for any damages or losses incurred as a result of using or relying on them.
- We do not guarantee the availability, functionality, or uninterrupted access to the site. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the site without prior notice.
- The use of any products or services mentioned on this site is solely at your own risk. We do not warrant or guarantee the safety, efficacy, or results of any products or services mentioned or sold on the site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the site, its content, or any products or services mentioned on the site.
- The membership will be available to you for either monthly/annualy from the purchase date. We are not responsible if the student has not read all the information available on the aesthetic training site within that period and the membership is no longer available.
- The memberships can not be put on hold for the future, they are only available monthly/annually from the purchase date to the student.
We do not provide any warranty for the content, products, or services offered on this site. All information, products, and services are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty, express or implied. We make no guarantees regarding the results, outcomes, or suitability of the information, products, or services for any specific purpose. The responsibility for assessing the appropriateness and safety of any training, procedure, or product lies with the user.
Purchaser agrees and understands that it is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand the training and regulatory requirements of the state in which she/he is operating in order to use the product. Purchaser agrees to defend and indemnify seller for any misuse of the product and seller shall in no way be responsible for any injury, accident, malfeasance, or misfeasance related to the purchaser’s use of the product.